Sashastra Seema Bal will be recruiting constables in 2022. For the position of Constable GD (Sports Quota), SSB recently issued a notification to apply offline.
All individuals who possess a sports certificate may apply for this position. A total of 399 positions have received SSB Constable General Duty 2022 notification.
On this page, you may find all the information you need about this hiring process. Visit the official website for further information.
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable GD (Sports Quota).|
|Number of Vacancies||399|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass|
- JSSC RIMS 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Karyalay Parichari Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for offline Applications||From the date of Publication of the Application|
|Last date to apply for offline application||30 days from the Publication of the Application|
|Examination Date||To be announced soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS Candidate||Rs 100/-|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Candidate||Nil|
|All Category Female Candidate||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Demand Draft (DD)|
Note: Fee is not refundable
As stated in the SSB Constable (GD) Recruitment 2022 Rules, there is an additional age relaxation.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Other Backward Class||18 years||26 years|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||18 years||28 years|
Applicants can check the SSB Sports Quota ConstableRecruitment 2022 openings for the Constable (GD) position in the table provided below.
|Taekwondo – kyorugi||01||01|
|Taekwondo – Poomsae||01||00|
|Wrestling – Free Style||11||12|
|Wrestling – Grecco Roman Style||10||00|
|Wushu – Sanda||09||02|
|Wushu – Taolu||05||06|
Candidate should be minimum 10th/High School/Matric Passed from Any Government School in India.
- Players who have represented in any recognized international events representing the Country. or
- Players represented a State/UT in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship. or
- Players represented a University in the inter-university Competition. or
- Players represented the State School in the National Sports/Games for School.
Note- Sports Qualification will be taken into Consideration of the participation by candidates in the past 02 Years (30 Days From published Employment Advertisements.
- Andaman Public Work Department (APWD) Recruitment 2022
- CSBC Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form
- BSF Head Constable Ministerial Question Paper
The Selection Process for SSB Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Bio-Matric Exam
- No Written Exam
- PST – Physical Standard Test
- Field Trial / Skill Test
- Medical Exam
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate for Age Relaxation.
- Two Latest Passport Size Color Photo
- Copy of 10th Certificate
- Sports Certificate relevant to Sports/Games.
- Fill Application Form for SSB Sports Quota As Attached with the notification.
- 100/- Demand Draft of Application Fee.
How to Apply for SSB Sports Quota Constable Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for the SSB Sports Quota Vacancy 2022, follow these instructions.
- Read the SSB Sports Quota Notification 2022 for eligibility information.
- Visit the website www.ssbrectt.gov.in or use the link provided on the website to download the application form.
- Complete the application form properly and attach all necessary documentation.
- The application should be sent to the appropriate address by post.
Note: The address given in an official Notification on the website is Sashastra Seema Bal.