JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) just issued an official announcement regarding 3120 positions for this competition.
All qualified and interested applicants are advised to apply for this position. Below is a list of all the information, including eligibility requirements, application fees, age restrictions, etc.
JSSC PGT Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Applications||25 August 2022|
|Last day to apply online||23 September 2022|
|Online fee payment deadline||25 September 2022|
|Last day to upload a photo and a signature||27 September 2022|
|Last date for correcting errors in the Application Form||29 September to 01 October 2022|
|Date of CBT-Based Exam||Tentative|
|Date of Result||Tentative|
PGT Teacher Vacancy in Jharkhand
Candidates need to check the JSSC TGT PGT Recruitment Vacancy list that has been made public by the JSSC.
For the positions of PGT and TGT, the JSSC has released 265 backlog positions in addition to 2855 new openings.
The total number of openings for the JSSC TGT PGT Recruitment is 3120. Candidates can find more information about the JSSC TGT PGT Recruitment Vacancy in the table given below.
|PGT ( Regular)||2137|
|PGT ( Regular for TGT Teacher)||718|
A. Direct Recruitment (Unreserved)
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
B. Limited Vacancy (Reserved for TGT Teacher)
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking the position must have earned a Master’s degree in a relevant subject and B. Ed from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% for General and OBC candidates and a minimum of 45% for SC/ ST candidates.
JSSC PGT Age Limit
|Category||Min. Age Limit||Max. Age Limit|
|General / EWS||21||40|
|EBC – 1 / BC – 2 (Male)||21||42|
|Female [General / EWS / EBC – 1 / BC – 2]||21||43|
|SC (Male and Female)||21||45|
|ST (Male and Female)||21||45|
Note: Age will be calculated on the basis of 1 January 2022
How to Apply for JSSC PGT Recruitment?
- Before submitting an online application, candidates are urged to read the official notification.
- Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible by visiting the JSSC’s official website or by clicking the Apply Online link provided below.
- For future reference, please keep a printout of the application form and payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable).
- Kindly do not mail any documents or the application form in hard copy to the JSSC office.
- Refer to the notice for more information.
JSSC PGT Recruitment Application Fees
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Exam Pattern for JSSC PGT Recruitment
Examining the JSSC PGT Recruitment Exam Pattern is required. The candidates need to appear for both Paper I and Paper II. For Papers I and II, the candidates will have three hours each to complete.
- The commission will conduct a computer-based test.
- There will be one phase of the exam: (a) the main examination.
- The main exam will consist of two papers, and it will be conducted in two shifts.
- The time allotted for each exam will be three hours.
- Graduate-level questions will be asked in Paper 1 whereas postgraduate-level questions will be asked in Paper 2.
|Total of Question||100||150|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours||3 Hours|
Mains Examination Pattern
|S. No.||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Knowledge & Hindi||100||100||3 Hrs|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
The following documents will be required:
- Post Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- B.Ed Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Residence Certificate ( If Required)
- Photo & Signature
- Mobile Number & Email ID
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||PGT Backlog, PGT (Regular)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
FAQs for JSSC PGT Recruitment
Q.1. How many PGT Teacher Positions in Jharkhand have been notified by JSSC?
Ans. A total of 3120 PGT Teacher Positions have been notified in Jharkhand by JSSC.
Q.2. The JSSC PGT Recruitment Notification will be released when?
Ans. On August 3, 2022, the JSSC TGT PGT Recruitment Notification PDF was available on the JSSC official website.
Q.3. When will the application process for the JSSC PGT Recruitment start?
Ans. On August 25, 2022, the JSSC PGT Recruitment Application Process will start.
Q.3. What is the deadline for JSSC TGT PGT Recruitment applications?
Ans. The 23rd of September 2022 is the deadline for JSSC PGT Recruitment applications.