The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts the Jharkhand ITI admission process at the state level to provide admission to ITI programs.
Through Jharkhand ITI, candidates can enroll in a variety of engineering and non-engineering subjects.
ITI Jharkhand JCECE, a state-level entrance exam, serves as the basis for admission. Engineering and non-engineering courses at the Jharkhand ITI range in length from six months to two years.
Students are admitted to the 322 Industrial Training Institutes in Jharkhand that provide trade courses through the JCECEB.
|Date of Application Start||14 July 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||05 August 2022|
|Release Date of the Provisional Merit List||05 August 2022|
|Deadline for Provisional Merit List Corrections and Objection||06 Aug 2022 to 07 Aug 2022|
|Date of Publication of Final Merit List||10 August 2022|
- Nationality: The candidate must have Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates must be Jharkhand State residents. The applicant should have the State’s domicile certificate to back up their claim.
- Candidates must pass the eighth and tenth-grade exams from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subjects: For the qualifying exam, applicants’ mandatory subjects must be mathematics and science.
- For the trades of Carpenter, Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Mention (Building Constructor), and Wireman, the applicant must have passed the eighth standard exam.
- For other courses, a candidate must have successfully completed the 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Age restriction: He/she must be at least 14 years old and a maximum of 40 years old on July 1, 2022. The widow of a military person killed in battle will receive a 5-year relaxation period.
Process for ITI Admission in Jharkhand 2022
- For applicants seeking admission to ITI programs, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board administers the Jharkhand ITI Admission Process.
- All eligible applicants must submit their applications within the allotted time period.
- It involves the process of filling out an application, the counseling process, and finally the actual acceptance process.
- The admission process for Jharkhand ITI 2022 would be based on a merit list. Only those applicants whose applications are accepted will have their names listed on the merit list.
- The final step in the admissions process is counseling.
- General/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II Applicant : Rs.300/-
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ All Women Applicant: Rs.150/-
- PWD Applicant: No Fees will be charged
Note: Online payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, etc. the requisite application fee can be paid using this method.
How to Apply?
The Jharkhand ITI application can be submitted online by candidates. The following steps need to be followed by the applicant:
- Visit the official website first.
- Go through the information bulletin, read the notice, and make sure you meet the requirements before moving on to the online application.
- On the website’s home page, select the “Click Here for All Online Application Submission-” link.
- You’ll be directed to a new website with a separate application link, including one for ITI entrance 2022.
- Next, select the link “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in I.T.I in 2022.”
- Once more, a new page will load, and you must select the “New Registration” tab.
- Fill out the registration form and the application form in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Fill out the application carefully, including all personal information, educational qualification, the address for correspondence, etc.
- Additionally, provide scanned copies of your photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Before submitting the application form, make sure all the information is correct.
- At the conclusion, submit the application and print a copy of it for your records.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022: ITI Jharkhand Merit List
The candidates will be able to get the Jharkhand ITI Merit list from the website via online mode when the merit list has been published.
No candidates will receive the merit list through mail or courier in any offline format. For the candidates, a preliminary merit list will also be published. Based on the results of the qualifying exam, the authority will prepare a merit list.
Candidates must enter their login information to view results. In accordance, the authority will also publish the final merit list. Candidates will be able to view their rank on the merit list.
The Counseling Process
- The Jharkhand ITI counseling process will start after the release of the Merit List.
- The chosen applicants, whose names will appear on the merit list, will get invitations to counseling sessions.
- The counseling session will need all qualified candidates to attend in person. Loss of seats will result from absence.
- At the time of counseling, candidates must present their original documents. Candidates must present authentic documents that have been photo-stamped for verification and submission, respectively.
The following documents will be required:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Color passport size photographs
The applicant may call the number listed here with any questions about admission. 9513850008 (10 am to 5 pm) whereas, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions.
JCECEB ITI Admission official portal: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Q. Will the Jharkhand ITI 2022 admissions process be based on the entrance exam?
Ans. No, Jharkhand ITI admission for the academic year 2022–2023 would be based on a merit list of grades from classes 8 and 10.