For Group C Head Constable positions, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF at the official website @itbpolice.nic.in.
The 23 Head Constable positions are open to both men and women, and the entire notification has further details regarding the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
The ITBP Head Constable online application process is open from October 13 to November 11, 2022. Before submitting your application, read this article to know all the details about the position.
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|Online Registration||13th October to 11th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Physical Standard Test(PST) Written Test Documentation Detailed Medical Examination & Review Medical Examination|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month|
- SSB Sports Quota Constable Recruitment 2022
- JSSC RIMS 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Karyalay Parichari Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Online Applications||13 October 2022|
|Last date to apply online application||11 November 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||11 November 2022|
|Examination Date||To be notified soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS Candidate||Rs 100/-|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Candidate||Nil|
|All Category Female Candidate||Nil|
Note: Online payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, etc. these mode of payment are acceptable for paying the application fee.
As stated in the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Rules, there is an additional age relaxation.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||20 years||25 years|
|Other Backward Class||20 years||28 years|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||20 years||30 years|
ITBP HC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Applicants can check category-wise ITBP HC Recruitment 2022 vacancies in the table provided below.
|Category||HC (ESC) Male||HC (ESC) Female|
Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as a subject or degree from a recognized University with a Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent.
Physical Standard Test
Physical Standards Test for ITBP Head Constable
|Male||170 cm||80-85 cm||Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards.|
|Male - (Some Special Reserved)||165 cm||80-85 cm|
|Female - (Some Special Reserved)||155 cm||x|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) For HC (Education & Stress Counsellor)
|1.6 km Race – To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump – 11 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump – 3 ½ Feet (03 Chances)|
|800 Mtr Race – To be completed within 4.45 minutes.|
|Long Jump – 09 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump – 3 Feet (03 Chances)|
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The following stages are included in the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Process 2022:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test(PST)
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination & Review Medical Examination
- Andaman Public Work Department (APWD) Recruitment 2022
- CSBC Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- BSF Ministerial Recruitment 2022
- Head Constable (RO/RM) Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
Candidates interested in applying for the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 can do so by following the instructions listed below:
- Visit the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force’s (ITBP) official webpage at @itbpolice.nic.in.
- Select the “Login” link on the homepage.
- The screen will display a new page.
- Log in using your registration number if you have already enrolled for ITBP.
- Register first if you are a new candidate.
- Complete the application form by providing all the information requested, paying the relevant application fees, and submitting it.
- Download the application form once you’ve finished, then print it out for your records.