An announcement for the recruitment (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022) of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) and Yantrik positions has been released by the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, for the 01/2023 Batch.
Candidates interested in the position specifics and who meet the qualifying requirements can read the notification and submit an online application.
- Best Places to Visit in Jharkhand
- Tourist Places in Deoghar
- Jharkhand at a Glance
- Places to Visit in Dhanbad
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (DB & GD), Yantrik|
|Last Date to Apply||22.09.2022 (Before 5:30 P.M.)|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Here are important dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
|Starting Date for Online Applications||8 September 2022|
|Last date to apply online application||22 September 2022|
|Examination Date||To be notified soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS Candidate||Rs. 250|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Candidate||Nil|
Note: Online payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, etc. these modes of payment are acceptable for paying the application fee.
- Tourist Places in Ranchi
- JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022
- Andaman Public Work Department (APWD) Recruitment 2022
As stated in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Rules, there is an additional age relaxation.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 years||22 years|
|Other Backward Class||18 years||25 years|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||18 years||27 years|
Note: Candidates for Navik (GD, DB) and Yantrik should have been born between May 1, 2001, and April 30, 2005. (both dates inclusive)
Here are all the vacancy details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
- Navik (General Duty): A 10+2 diploma from an educational institution that the Council of Boards has recognized for Secondary Education in Math and Physics is required (CBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Passed 10th grade from an educational institution recognized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Yantrik has a diploma in electrical, mechanical, electronic, and telecommunications engineering that has been recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education, as well as a 10th-class certificate from an institution recognized by the Council of Boards for Secondary Education (CBSE).
Indian Coast Guard Medical Standard
Authorized Military Doctors will perform a medical examination in accordance with the medical standards outlined in the most recent regulations that apply to enrolled personnel upon admission.
- Height: 157 cm is the minimum height. Candidates from mountainous and tribal areas would have their measurements reduced in accordance with orders from the Central Government.
- Chest: Proper proportions are required. 5 cm is the minimum expansion.
- Weight: An appropriate range is proportionate to height and age plus 10%.
- Hearing should be fine.
- 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 as the visual standards (Worse Eye).
- Permanent tattoos on the body are not allowed on any parts of the body.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik
Phase I: Online computer-based examination.
Phase II: It consists of a physical fitness test, document verification, reevaluation of inconsistent performers, and an initial medical exam.
Phase III: Document validation and last-minute exams at INS Chilka.
Phase IV: The candidates must provide all original documentation, and the Indian Coast Guard will verify all original documentation through state governments, colleges, and boards.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
On the official ICG website, the application will be filled out online.
- The applications will be accepted between September 8 and September 22.
- The applicant must first sign up using a mobile number and email address.
- Email and mobile number should be valid at least through August 31, 2023.
- Candidates must follow the instructions provided by https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/faq.html.
- Candidates should only apply for one position in a cycle to avoid having their application denied.
- Candidates should upload all of their documentation, including cast certificates, academic transcripts, and other records needed for the position they are applying for.
- After passing stage 1, more documents must be uploaded for stage 2.