The Head Constable HC Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 notification has been released publicly by the Border Security Force (BSF) for 323 positions.
|Starting Date for Online Applications||8 August 2022|
|Last date to apply online application||6 September 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||6 September 2022|
|Examination Date||To be announced soon|
|UR/OBC/EWS Candidate||Rs 100/-|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe Candidate||Nil|
|All Category Female Candidate||Nil|
Note: Online payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, etc. these mode of payment are acceptable for paying the application fee.
As stated in the BSF Head Constable & ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Rules, there is an additional age relaxation.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Other Backward Class||18 years||28years|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||18 years||30years|
Note: Maximum age for Central Government Employee is up to 40years.
|Category||Head Constable (Ministerial)||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
BSF Head Constable(Ministerial)
Intermediate Examination passing certificate from any recognized Board or University.
BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
Intermediate Examination passing certificate from any recognized Board or University with Stenographer Skill Test. Shorthand/typing speed tests must be passed by candidates at the required speed.
The Border Security Force requires candidates to meet the physical requirements listed below in order to be considered for the positions of ASI and Head Constable (Ministerial) in 2022.
|Chest||77 cm (Un-expanded), 82 cm(Expanded)||76 cm (Un-expanded), 81 cm (Expanded)||NA||NA|
|Weight||According to medical standards, as per the Candidates height and age (For Male & Female)|
Note: Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the State of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions: Male: 162.5 cm Female: 150 cm.
- Head Constable (RO/RM) Recruitment 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for PGT
- Jharkhand Excise Constable Running Date
- Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022
- Lab Assistant Vacancy 2022 Form Date
The following stages are included in the BSF Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Recruitment Process 2022:
- Written Exam Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Skill Test
At the entry level, a screening test will be taken offline. Those who pass the written exam will be shortlisted for Phase II. Candidates must complete a Physical Efficiency Test (PET/PST) and submit documents during this round. Only those applicants who pass the paperwork phase will qualify for the Medical Examination.
Candidates who were provisionally chosen following phase II will now be contacted to schedule a final medical examination. Then choose for the skill test. A final merit list will be prepared based on the results of their thorough medical checkup and their skill test and written examination. Finally, chosen applicants will receive a joining letter.
Exam Pattern for BSF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment2022: Phase I
The phase I written exam, also known as the screening examination, has the following pattern:
- On the OMR sheet, the exam will be conducted.
- There will be one hour and forty minutes will be given to each candidate to attempt the exam.
- The written test will have a total score of 100.
- The qualification criteria will be 35% for general candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English), and each candidate will have the option of taking their exam in either language.
- The question paper will be subdivided into five sections.
|Hindi/ English language||20 Marks|
|General Intelligence||20 Marks|
|Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Clerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
Skill Test Details
For ASI (Stenographer)
Shorthand at 80 words per minute in Hindi or English in 10 minutes. Dictation transcription on a computer in 50 minutes for English or 65 minutes for Hindi.
For Head Constable (Ministerial)
35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer for the (Typing Test). (35 words per minute in English and 30 in Hindi translate to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH, respectively, on a computer with an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Original identification documents, such as an Adhar card or driving license, voter ID card, passport, etc.
- Mark sheets and certificates of passing classes 10 and 12 should be filled out with information about your grades, roll number, passing year, etc.
- Ideally in JPEG format, a scanned color passport photo should be in color (30 KB to 100 KB).
- Ideally, scanned signatures should be in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Only scanned copies of certificates in JPG, JPEG, PNG, or PDF formats, including those for education, technical qualifications, experience, caste, and other appropriate credentials (30 KB to 100 KB).
How to Apply for BSF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022
- Go to https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/, the Border Security Force’s official website.
- You can also click the tab labeled “View Details” to view the detailed advertisement.
- Find the statement “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)” on the homepage and click the link that reads “Apply Here.
- Create a BSF profile to register with the organization.
- Click on candidate login.
- Enter your email address and BSF password.
- Start the application process by entering the required information and submitting the needed files in the manner specified.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the application form once you’ve finished, then print it out for your records.
Q. What Is the BSF Contact Information or Helpline?
Ans. Contact Information: 011-24368925, 24368926, Email Id: [email protected]
Q. When will the application process for the BSF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment start?
Ans. On August 8, 2022, BSF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment Application Process will start.
Q. What is the deadline for BSF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment applications in 2022?
Ans. The 6th of September 2022 is the deadline for BSF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment.